Contact Information:

(919) 636.0944 KellyFullerGood@yahoo.com

Kelly Good Photography is now specializing in relaxed, Casual Family Portriature. My focus is to provide you with a comfortable session and capture your family's personality without the stress that comes from a studio environment. I am continuing to offer Celebration Photography Sessions which help you to enjoy your next party knowing the best moments will be preserved without you having the stress of being behind the camera. Allow me to capture the priceless, "once in a lifetime", moments while you spend quality time entertaining your friends and family.

Custom Collages Now Available

Custom Collages Now Available
Allow me to create for you: 8x10- $25 or 11x14-$35

Monday, June 28, 2010

GMOM #2- June Session





I had another opportunity to photograph sets of twins with their families in Greensboro for the "Mothers of Multiples" group!  We had much better weather compared to the last session with this group, and had lots of fun!  Sneak Peek collages are above.  If you would like to purchase an 8x10 collage for $20 each, please contact me at KellyFullerGood@yahoo.com by Friday, June 9 as I will be placing my order to be delivered directly to your home (so please include your mailing address in your email) on that evening.  I can change the collage to Black&White, Sepia, and even change the "mat" color.  Just let me know if you have any questions.  I think they turned out great!  Your CDs will be put in the mail tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment